- 【Accurate Data Control】Based on the temperature and humidity of the original wine cellar design, our wine cooler design with a wide temperature adjustable range (41-72°F) and precise humidity auto control, lets you customize an optimal environment for your wine of red, white, or rose, for long-term aging or quickly serving, Temp Memory Function.
- 【Truly 32 Bottle Capacity with Wider Spacing】The wine cooler can store up to 32 bottles of your favorite wine. When accommodating larger bottles, this will reduce the stated bottle capacity. It is a perfect companion for wine lovers to store specific or various wines. The beechwood shelves are easy to slide out and individually disassembled. Strong enough to hold your bottles.
- 【Low Vibration & Low Noise】Built-in professional & powerful compressor, the built-in wine refrigerator runs quietly with a low operating noise of 36 dB and energy saving. Low vibration. This helps to keep the taste and maturation of your wine.
- 【Built in & Freestanding】With seamless stainless steel frame and double tempered glass door, the built-in or freestanding wine cooler look classy and fashionable, making it perfectly match any home décor, club, cafe, or restaurants. The sleek design will be a great addition and focal point on any occasion.
- 【 Sincere and Effective Service】Using the material that is certificated by the government, the service life can reach 8-10 years. If there is any problem occurred during this period, please feel free to contact us through Amazon.com. We will respond within 24 hours.
Package Dimensions: 483x965x39916
Home, kitchen, living room
Restaurants, bars, clubs,office
Anywhere you want to give your wine a home
The unique design of ventilation allows the wine cellar to be built-in under counter. Meantime, the well-finished sides and top make the unit quickly catch you eyes in freestanding environments.
Capacity: Up to 32 bottles
Rated Voltage: AC 110V
Frequency: 60 Hz vDimensions: 15″”W×23″”D×33.4″”H
Temperature : 5-18℃(41-72℉)
Stated capacity dependent on the size and shape of standard Bordeaux bottle”