- The ultimate Z-Wave Plus water leak sensor/detector, with temperature and tilt sensor
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when water is detected
- Three 24K plated Gold telescopic feet always makes contacts with both even and uneven surfaces and never corrodes
- Built-in temperature sensor can alert you If there is a sudden rise or fall in temperature, which can help prevent damage due to frozen pipes
- Z-Wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: ZC10-16025007
Package Dimensions: 36x94x136
Details: The Fibaro Flood Sensor is the most functional water leak sensor for your smart home. It is designed to either be placed on the floor or a wall with the gold-plated water-sensing probes Extended by a connected wire. The device can be battery or VDC powered (12/24 VDC). it has a built-in tilt sensor that reports any movement of the device to the central Z-Wave controller. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is buoyant and can float on the waterfall surface. It has a built-in temperature sensor that can alert you if there is an increase or decrease in temperature, which can protect your home from damage caused by frozen pipes. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is compatible with most Z-Wave smart hubs such as Home Center 2 and Lite, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Clare Controls, and Nexia.