- Key Benefits: Prevents food stealing and stress at mealtimes in multi-pet homes, keeps your pets healthier by controlling portions and helping to keep weight under control, saves money by not overfeeding expensive prescription foods and helping to avoid vet bills related to pet health conditions.
- Great for Pets on Prescription Diets: Holds 13.5 fl. oz, wet or dry pet food. The lid closes to form a seal with the neoprene lip, helping to retain moisture and to keep food fresher longer.
- Microchip Compatibility: Works with 9 (Avid Secure), 10 (FDXA) and 15 (FDXB) digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can check with your veterinarian, pet shelter or animal rescue. Automatic Cat Feeder opens when the assigned pet microchip ID approaches, and closes when it moves away. Simple one button programming.
- Three Year Warranty. Veterinarian Recommended.
- Do you have a houseful of pets? Does one cat steal the other’s cat food? Does your dog steal the cat’s food? Stressful Feeding times? The Microchip Pet Feeder makes feeding times so much easier! It uses the pet’s Microchip ID or by wearing a lightweight RFID collar tag to communicate with the feeder to open for that specific pet. All feeders come standard with one tag (unit stores 32 ID’s); additional collar tags can be purchased separately if necessary. Ideally one feeder per pet.
Package Dimensions: 260x356x2200
Release Date: 16-07-2016
Details: Product Description
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder only opens for a registered pet’s veterinary implanted microchip or RFID collar tag to prevent pets stealing each others’ food. One collar tag is supplied with the product. This feeder is ideal for multi-pet households to prevent greedy pets becoming overweight and to ensure prescription or life-stage food is consumed by the right pet. The lid of the feeder closes onto a sealed bowl, which keeps food fresher. One single grey bowl, one split grey bowl and one grey mat is included – additional bowls and mats in grey, green, pink and blue can be purchased separately. Stainless steel bowls are also available. The training mode closes the lid in stages to help timid pets get used to the movement. The product includes a three-year warranty.
1 x SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder 1 x grey single bowl 1 x grey split bowl 1 x grey mat 1 x RFID collar tag 1 x user manual