Brand: EMPORIA ENERGY
- CAN ONLY BE USED WITH AMI Smart Meters through SCE (Rebate available from SCE), SDGE, and PG&E in CA, PPL and First Energy in PA, Ohio Edison in OH, and Burlington Electric and GMP in VT. CHECK WITH YOUR UTILITY BEFORE BUYING to ensure your utility meter has Zigbee SEP and is HAN enabled.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs. Zigbee enabled HAN device reads the energy usage data wirelessly from your utility’s AMI smart meter.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP. Plugin to an electric outlet near your meter and go. Includes DIY instructions, NO ELECTRICIAN NEEDED!
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home’s real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
Package Dimensions: 71x137x136
Details: ***You can only use this item if your utility is PG&E, SoCal Edison, or PPL*** Monitors whole home energy usage in real time! See your electricity usage in watts or dollars and get actionable recommendations to help you save money, conserve energy and lower carbon emissions.