- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there’s smoke or CO in your home
- Split Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast burning and smoldering ﬁres and tells you where the danger is
- Get phone alerts so you know something’s wrong even when you’re away from home
- CO detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it’s located
- With App Silence, you can silence the smoke alarm with your phone in the Nest app when there’s only a little smoke
- No chirps to tell you the battery is low; Nest Protect tests its own batteries and gives you a Nightly Promise when you turn off the lights so you know everything is working
- When you walk under Nest Protect at night, Pathlight lights your way
- The Nest smoke and carbon monoxide alarm has sensors with a 10-year lifespan to help keep your family safe for up to a decade
- With Safety Check, you can test all your smoke and CO alarms with just a tap and get a full report once the test is done
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do. Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
Package Dimensions: 71x160x1225
Release Date: 26-04-2016
Details: Nest Protect is the smoke alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone. This smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector has a Split-Spectrum Sensor to detect fast-burning and smoldering fires, tests its own batteries, and lasts up to 10 years. It sends phone alerts when something’s wrong. You can hush the alarm from your phone with App Silence. And it tells you when the batteries are running low, so there are no chirps at 2 AM.
 Mobile alerts require working internet and Wi-Fi.