- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: FIBARO The Button lets you control any of your connected, complementary Smart Home Z-Wave devices with just a click. Enjoy the simplicity of this solution which comes with a unique, yet recognizable “button” design.
- ONE DEVICE, NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES: Don’t limit yourself – FIBARO The Button lets you assign various actions depending on the number of times you’ve clicked it! Emergency? Click once. Want to let know your coming home? Click twice. Leaving home and want to close the entire place? Click three times. The Button will follow up to six clicks!
- SAFE AND RELIABLE Z-WAVE PROTOCOL: Like many other FIBARO products The Button is equipped with one of the most secure protocols that exist – wireless Z-Wave protocol. Thanks to the replaceable battery you can mount it wherever you see fit – on the top of your fridge, under the desk or even hide it in the shelves, your Smart Home-your Smart Rules.
- DISCREET OR FLASHY-IT’S YOUR CHOICE: FIBARO The Button comes with a wide range of 8 colors: from discreet white, through distinctive brown to garish red or even striking yellow! Various colors-same satisfaction.
- HUB REQUIRED: Like all Z-Wave products because of their short response time and technical advancement also The Button needs an appropriate Z-Wave Hub to work with. Check out our FIBARO Home Center solutions or make sure your Hub supports FIBARO products.
Package Dimensions: 66x74x45
Details: The button is a simple Z-Wave scene controller that allows you to activate or Deactivate any device or scene within your Z-Wave network. The button recognizes up to 6 different actions; 1 click, 2 clicks, 3 clicks, 4 clicks, 5 clicks and hold down. It is battery operated and can be mounted virtually anywhere in your home. Mount it on your end table next to your bed to quickly shut down your home for the night. For example, press the button Once and the system can turn off the lights, lock the doors, and set the alarm. The button comes in 8 different colors to match any interior. Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs such as home center 2, home center lite, SmartThings, home seer, Vera, Nexia and Clare controls.