- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want. See a history of lock and unlock events. Wyze Lock gives you complete control of who has access to your home
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed. Unlike other locks, Wyze Lock has a built-in gyroscope to know the position of the door. No need for separate sensors
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you’re inside. Purchase Wyze Lock Keypad and Wyze Cam separately for added security and surveillance. Works with your current key and deadbolt.
Package Dimensions: 76x140x726
Details: Wyze was born out of the idea of making great technology accessible to all. We started in 2017 from our office in Kirkland, WA, by introducing our first product to the world – Wyze Cam, a smart home camera that has all the features people want at a fraction of the price of other cameras out there. Wyze Cam is now the number one selling camera on all of , proving that people love awesome tech that anyone can afford. We have since taken that same philosophy and launched other smart home products including Wyze Bulb, Wyze Sense, Wyze Plug, and now Wyze Lock. Wyze Lock is our latest piece of smart home wizardry. This is a smart lock that that does what you expect, and really all that you need from a smart lock. You can control it remotely from your phone to let the dog walker in, or make sure it gets locked after you left on your vacation in such a rush. That’s not all this bad boy can do. Wyze Lock knows when you arrive home and automatically unlocks as you approach the door. Once inside, Wyze Lock’s built-in gyroscope detects when the door is closed and automatically locks behind you. It’s got all that and more. Like we said, all the tech you need, now at a price you can afford.