- Conveniently get your Amazon packages delivered inside your garage with Key by Amazon In-Garage Delivery. It’s included for Prime members!
- Not home? No problem. Get to deliveries on your schedule
- In-Garage Delivery is available in select cities and surrounding areas, check eligibility at amazon.com/keypromo
- Did I shut the garage?” No more worrying!
- Open or close your garage from anywhere. Simply download the free myQ app for iPhone or Android and get connected with your very own Smart Garage
- Give access to family or friends while on the go
- Never worry if the garage is closed at night by setting a close schedule
- Receive real-time notifications to any garage door activity for added peace of mind
- Compatible with all major branded openers manufactured after 1993 with safety sensors. Control a second door with additional sensor (sold separately on this page)
- Requirements to start: router with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi frequency, router with 802.11 B/G/N, router within 50 feet of Smart Garage Control (more details in PDF user manual). Must have a sectional garage door. Product certified for use in USA, Canada and Mexico
Package Dimensions: 47x249x372
Release Date: 01-01-2020
Details: The Simple Way to a Smarter Garage. Make your existing garage door opener smart in minutes with Smart Garage Control. The Smart Garage Control is simple to install and allows you to link your existing garage door opener to the myQ App so you can control, secure and monitor the garage from your smartphone. Featuring a compact modern design, Smart Garage Control is compatible with all major brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993 that have standard safety sensors. It’s sleek white finish blends in with ceilings, walls and garage doors, making it an aesthetic complement to any garage environment.
Once paired with the myQ App, it offers more than the ability to simply open and close a garage door.
Homeowners with Smart Garage Control benefit from on-the-go management of daily activities, like never having to wonder if the garage door was left open, receiving real-time alerts when children arrive home from school, remotely letting in the dog walker or service person and now in-garage delivery to keep packages safe and secure.